Compressors for drive with standard motors via V-belt or direct clutch. Flexible motor arrangement allows for practically all drive-related requirements. Suitable for all current refrigerants, also NH3.
FDK Compressor Units
Compressor with shaft clutch for direct drive mounted on a profile base frame. Force transmission from the motor to the compressor is by an elastic shaft clutch. ICE standard motors IM B3 are used as drive motors (option).
The F model series offers modern open compressors for external drive (via V-belt or clutch). Force transmission is by a form-fitting shaft connection. Nearly all drive-related requirements are possible. The compressor design is very compact, robust and easy to handle, naturally with oil pump lubrication.
- Driven via V-belt or direct clutch
- Suitable for conventional or chlorine-free HFC refrigerants
F NH3 Compressors
As an alternative to the established refrigerating compressors in the F series, GEA also offers the F NH3 series for operation with ammonia (R717). The compressors are specially intended for the small to medium capacity range.
- Special design version for NH3
- Optimized oil supply and wear reduction in the dynamic drive design
- All compressors are equipped with oil pump lubrication